Judas and the Black Messiah produced by Legendary Boston producer Chris Theodat was inspired by the work of Jesus Christ and His Disciples, along with having a respect for Fred Hampton and the Black Panthers. Then came the birth of this song, which plays off both entities and the one and only Messiah.
Domingo Guyton was born and raised in Boston, MA where he developed a profound understanding of urban culture from his every day encounters. The early years of his life are documented in two books: Teens With The Courage To Give (featured on the Oprah Show in 2000) by Jackie Waldman and Passionaries by Barbara Metzler. Domingo’s ability to translate his life lessons are documented in the following ways:
• Music placements on national TV shows and films, including CBS Televisions’ – 90210, MTV and Paramount Pictures’ - Spring Break Lawyer, NBC’s - Just Deal and ABC’s – Lincoln Heights.
• Drummer for 6 years for Grammy Award winners Tavares.
• Producer, Director, Writer, YTF- 5 Awards in US Film Festivals.
• Co-Producer, Lest We Forget: The Black Holocaust, Best Documentary, HBO films- 2007 Martha Vineyard African American Film Festival.
• Co-Producer, My Slave Sister Myself- Best Documentary, 2011 NYC’s Reel Sisters of the Diaspora Film Festival and Best Documentary, 2009 Toronto’s Female Eye Film Festival.
• Producer, Director, Writer, Footprints in the Concrete, Nominated- Best Documentary at the 2016 Bronzelens Film Festival of Atlanta. • Song Producer- over 100% songs, 26 music videos and 12 CD’s.
• Music Producer- over 100% songs and over 30 music videos